Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Essentials

In the world of high fashion it's Resort Week. That's just a fancy way of telling us it's vacation season! 
So here are some of my summer essentials! 

One of the best sun protection products I've come across is Sunforgettable by Colorescience. It's a powder so you don't have to deal with greasy sunblock skin and it doesn't smell like sun block. Plus it comes in cute packaging and a big fluffy glamorous applicator! You can pick it up at Sephora.


Totally obsessed with these photo realistic print swim suits from We Are Handsome . They are playful and have some very flattering styles! 



Another vacation go to is our La Natura Shea Butter Lip Balm. I'm a huge fan of the Vanilla. It's very nourishing and helps keep lips soft and protected from the elements. 


Every morning I mist rose water on my face, it keeps my skin smooth and eliminates excess oils. It also smells beautiful. To make it isn't an exact science but I just put a little rose essential oil and water into a mist bottle and mist it over my face. 


Love Quotes scarves are another San Francisco summer essential. They are a light linen scarf great for wrapping around your shoulders on a chilly sf evening. They come in a ton of colors and can just be easily be thrown into a bag! 



These screen printed tote bags are another summer essential. Perfect for carrying groceries, or your new Meggie San Francisco purchases! 











No comments:

Post a Comment